Monday, December 8, 2008

Resolute

So I'm back at it again. I tried to jump back into WW a week after my son was born only to return to my meeting and find that my leader had left WW. So disappointing. The new lady was not very good and less than motivating so I haven't gone back. I tried counting points that first week but only last 3 days and that turned into a 6 week mess from Halloween to Thanksgiving.

All I can say now is OH WELL! and move on. Last week I read a post that Roni of Roni's Weigh had about how Dec. 1st was a great time to make new resolutions and you don't have to wait until Jan. 1st. Well, it got me thinking and I decided Dec. 1st was a perfect time to recommit. It was a Monday, beginning of the week and month and 6 weeks out from delivery, so it seemed like a good place to start.

It was. This past week has been great! It had been easy to refocus and get back on track. I stayed on plan and wasn't hungry at all. I lost 5.6 pounds. YEAH! (I know that a lot of it is water that I was holding onto, but I am still happy with the number.) I am weighing in at home for now. I have checked out the meeting schedule and I am having a hard time finding one that works. I am still pretty disappointed that Linda left WW.

Here's to another week and a fresh start. I need to keep my focus this week because my husband is having surgery and will be laid up for a week or so. When he is around during the day I tend to eat a lot worse. Why is that? That needs to change this week.

1 comment:

Roni said...

I used to do the same, eat worse around the husband. I now find the opposite is true. Mostly because I want to be a good example as the husband is the most unhealthiest eater EVER! lol