Friday, February 15, 2008

Lost a Big One!



Well, it has been too long. I am sure that some of you are thinking that I fell off the wagon. Happy to say that I am still going strong. I also realized that I haven't posted my weight-loss for the past two weeks. Last week I lost 2.6 lbs! Yeah! I was pleasantly surprise. Wasn't really expecting a big loss because I haad been so hungry all week and so I stormed through my WPA with no shame. I lost 1.4 this week. Not a big loss but I am definately happy about it. It was a party-full week. Friday we had a going-away BBQ for friends, Sat was my daughter birthday party, Sun was the leftovers from the birthday party, and Thurs was Valentines. I went over my WPA before Sun was over but exercise self-control for the rest of the week.


All said and done, I have lost 20.4 lbs since Dec. 28th. I am pretty happy about that and I am approaching two milestone, 10% and 25 lb star which could potentially happen the same week. It feels good to pass the 20 lb mark. I am pretty proud of myself. still have some baby weight left but I am 20 lbs closer than I was a month and a half ago. The fish above is 20lbs. Can you believe it? It is huge! My friend Em said that her WW leader told them to carry around a 10 lb bag of potatoes at the grocery store and you will have a true appreciation for every 10 lbs you lose. I can't imagine carrying around one in each hand, but yet, that is what I was essentially doing all of the time. YIKES!


I have some catching up to do on blogging so hopefully when you check back this week I will blog about the cookies and ravioli I made for Valentines Day and the circuit training I did last week. It kicked my butt.


By the way, if you want to see what you "fish weight" just type in __ lbs in http://www.images.google.com/. I think you will be surprised. TB, I put in 80 just for you and here it is. Wow, you should be very proud. Can't wait to see your "big one"!!!


2 comments:

TB--Milwaukee said...

On of my favorite things to do was to google, "weighs ____ pounds" when I reached a new milestone. At 80 pounds, I hit a good sized lawnmower.

Thanks for the mention. I have not had a stellar week this week and need to buckle down a bit.

Congrats on the losses and continued success.

Living to Feel Good said...

That's an impressive loss since Dec 28th!!

You are always so clever on ways to see what your weight loss looks like related to other things.

Don't be a stranger!