Sunday, December 30, 2007

Obsessed


So this is day three of Weight Watchers and I have hoped on the scale at least 10 times. I was shocked at the number on the scale at the meeting. It was about 5 lbs higher than I had anticipated. I thought that I knew what to expect because it hasn't been that long since I have been on a scale but I guess all that junk that I have eaten in the last week had to go somewhere. I came home and reweighed myself on my bathroom scale just to make sure that they hadn't made a mistake and the number was higher. I'll take their number.

I am so desparate to have an amazing first week. A lot of people lose between 5 and 10 lbs the first week and I know that I can do the same. I want at least 1 star and 2 would be amazing. I guess only Friday will tell. In the meantime, I think that I need to hide the scale so that I don't drive myself crazy. I will, however, weigh myself before leaving for my meeting on Friday. I don't really like surprises.

No comments: