Sunday, December 30, 2007

What to do with 8 @ 8...


After counting points yesterday and trying to make low point choices, it was 8 p.m. and I had 8 points left. What to do? I went searching the cupboards for something to eat. Unable to decide, I asked my husband if he wanted something. "ICE CREAM" I pulled out the carton on mint chip in the freezer along with my point slider. 4 points for 1/2 cup. For those of you who have served yourself a half a cup after eating 3 times that on a regular basis, it looks pretty scrawny. I did the calculations on 1 cup and it was 7 points. Score. That's how I am finishing off my saily points. I served us both up a bowl of deliciously creamy and cold ice cream. I enjoyed every bit knowing that most days I won't have the surplus of points that I had today. Yeah for being careful and reaping the rewards.

No comments: