Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Biggest Loser?


Warning: Spoiler

So I am sure that all of you who watched The Biggest Loser tonight are picking your chins up off the floor and still wrapping your mind around it all. I know I am!

Temptation:
Paul was stupid for sharing that bit about his calories and deserved to lose the challenge for that. The black team seems unstoppable. I don't know what Mallory was thinking eating on the temptation but I don't think that it made a huge difference in the outcome.

Weigh-in:
Again, the black team seems unstoppable, both in weight loss and in strategy. I think they will go far but will be eliminated as soon as they fall below the yellow line because others will see them as a threat.
The shock was the low low numbers compared to what Biggest Loser history would suggest should happen on week 2. Zero, 1, 2, & 3 lb losses seem so low. The trainers looked shocked and I am sure took a lot of responsibility for it because it wasn't just one or two people but the majority. In everyday life these would be good weeks for weight loss. I have a feeling though that if I was in the same situation I would be very frustrated putting in all that work and being away from family and friends for smaller numbers or no numbers at all. Bob said that maybe Jillian and him don't have the same magic when put together and maybe he is right. Who knows. I am already looking forward to next week to see if those numbers go back up. We will see, right?


I was also shocked that the brown team was sent home. I really liked them and I thought that they really had their hearts in the game. The only encouraging part is seeing how great they looked in the follow-ups. Good for them! I am sure that they will look amazing at the finale.

3 comments:

TB--Milwaukee said...

Thanks for the spoiler alert. Have to admit, I cheated and looked before watching.

I understand why the teams voted the way they did and the brown team looks awesome now.

Living to Feel Good said...

Well out of the two, I had confidence that the brown team would continue losing. Not so sure about the yellow team. Do you have favs yet? I'm rooting for pink and orange.

d.fine09 said...

Pink are definately favorites and I like the orange team too. I would say they are my two top teams. I love Betty Sue!