Saturday, January 5, 2008

How many points are there in Tums?

Thursday night I started feeling a little sick right before bed. I broke out the Tums and munched a few. I couldn't seem to kick the queesy stomach. I turned in for the night hoping that it would go away. I kept waking up every hour or so. I still had a sick stomach and kept having to go to the bathroom. I am usually a very heavy sleeper and don't wake up for much so I am not accustommed to seeing the early hours of the morning. I think that I saw 2:00, 3:15, and 4:30 and also 5:30. Finally I gave up at 6:10 and decided to get up and get ready for the day. I still felt a little queezy and was hoping that I would make it through my meeting without puking.

All the way in I felt so sick to my stomach.

I parked made my way into the building and upstairs.

Weighed in.

Down 5.2 lbs.

Yeah!

Sat down.

Before I knew it I felt so much better. Must have been nervousness. I have never felt that way before. This weigh-in really stressed me out.Now I have my first star. I am so excited. Motivates me to get another.

4 comments:

TB--Milwaukee said...

Awesome 1st weigh-in.

Sherlyn said...

Congrads!!!!

d.fine09 said...

Thanks guys! Here's to this next week.

Unknown said...

That is great for your first week. Congrats.