Monday, January 7, 2008

I Got Mail!

Thanks to my dear (and thoughtful) friend Em, I had a great surprise today.


I was sitting on the couch having my afternoon snack and looking out the window. The mailman drove by. My husband usually picks up the mail on the way in when he gets home from work, but the baby was asleep and the weather was nice so I thought that I would go get it while I let the dog play in the front yard for a bit. When I openned the box it was very full. There were two magazines falling out the front. I wondered why the mailman didn't push it all in further. As I started fishing out the contents of the box, I pulled out a small package. I was so excited. I tore it open and inside was a pair of super cute chocolate brown yoga pants and a WW digital points calculator. YES! Both things were so thoughtful and perfect. Thanks Em!


Emelie is one of my best friends. It was heartbreaking to have to leave her in Vegas when we moved to Nevada. She is as close as a sister. Neither of us have a sister and so we joke that we are in everyway except biological. She started WW a few months ago and through her example, I decided to join. Thanks Em for everything! You are a great support and I love ya!

3 comments:

TB--Milwaukee said...

I am one of those non-weighing, non-looking-up-points kind of people. Early on, I did look up points on everything. Now I do it very seldom as it is something I don't want to do forever, so why do it now. I do track everything, but just guessimate on points myself. Nice gift!

Emelie said...

You, dear sister are VERY welcome! Such a sweet post! Made me feel so loved! I'm glad you liked them, even though I spilled the beans sort of on both items.

Mrs Andy said...

I love my WW digital calculator....I always keep in my purse and use the slider at home.