Friday, January 25, 2008

Getting Over Disappointment...

-0.6


That's all!


To be honest I am a littl frustrated and the only thing keeping me going is that this morning I was able to wear a pair of jeans that I hadn't worn in quite some time. I guess that I am losing inches which is good.


TOM was this past week and even though I stuck to my points, I wasn't very good at meeting my healthy guidelines. Guess I learned from it and I am going to try to stick to it this week.
One good thing is that even though it was a small loss it was enough to put me over the 15 lb mark so I was able to get another star. That is 3 now. Yeah!

4 comments:

Mel said...

YEAH...you got a star!! A loss is a loss (I have to remind myself of this too). I always love being able to wear old clothes comfortably. Keep counting and you will still see losses. You can do it!!

Emelie said...

I think its FANTASTIC!

TB--Milwaukee said...

You had a HUGE loss last week. It will happen. You got another star, be proud!

Lynn said...

My meeting receptionist told me last week that some people have their big losses on an every-other week basis... so one week is .4 and the next is 2.8 and the next is .3 and the next is 2.5.

Also, people have told me that losing weight more slowly means it'll be easier to keep it off.

But I do know the feeling. We want to know that what we're doing is good, and that we can see results...

But the weight didn't show up overnight, Rome wasn't built in a day, and the important thing is to keep going...

good luck!