Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy Fondue Eve!



Tonight, some of good friends hosted a New Years party Fondue style. I know it was coming and so I made sure that I had a lot of points available for tonight. The food was so good and so much fun to eat. The eating was slow and so we all sat around the table all night and a lot was consumed. The meats were fried in oil, the bread was drenched in cheese and the strawberries, marshmallows, brownies, pound cake and bananas were absolutely devine in the chocolate walnut fondue. I ate myself sick!


The night was an awesome night and was a great kick-off to 2008. I came home and entered everything that I could remember eating on the WW Tracker. 46 for dinner and 60 for the day. CRAZY! Just a few days ago I would could have easiely eaten that many or more points in a day without even realizing it. Luckily, I had some activity points from today and a lot of flex points along with most of my daily allowance left. Yeah for planning and yeah for the flexibility of WW.


Here's to 2008 and looking great!

No comments: